Results of Aim-One’s participation in the TIAF exhibition in Kazan
On February 28, 2019, the international exhibition TIAF, representing the exhibition Exposition of the V International Automotive Forum Tatarstan - TIAF supported by Automechanika, came to an end.
About the exhibition
The exhibition was held for 3 days: February 26-28, 2018. For the first time, the venue was the new exhibition center Kazan Expo. One event was attended by 150 enterprises from 13 regions of Russia, Belarus, China, Germany, Poland and Turkey.
The exhibition featured:
- Developments and innovations of leading auto manufacturers. A special place was occupied by new products and exhibition exposition from KAMAZ
- New products and a wide range of spare parts
- Automotive components and equipment for car maintenance
- Auto chemical goods, auto cosmetics and auto accessories.
Aim-One Production presented products in the following categories:
- Auto chemical goods
- Auto cosmetics
- Wide range of acrylic paints
- Organi.ca freshener flavours
High-temperature neutral-based silicone gasket sealants were of particular interest among the visitors of our booth.
Within the framework of TIAF:
- We met and discussed many issues with new and potential clients.
- We were able to communicate with existing partners, with whom, due to the remoteness of the location, it was not possible to meet in person.
We thank everyone who visited our booth.
We look forward to further fruitful and mutually beneficial cooperation.