Mode of application
Polishing paste based on carnauba wax for polishing auto bodywork and protection from external factors. Polish Wax effectively removes residual sanding streaks and restores shine. The polish completely removes dirt on the car body and creates a durable water-repellent layer that does not allow dust and dirt to adhere. Perfectly cleans the surface and restores the shine of the coating. The product does not contain abrasive particles
BENEFITS OF POLISH WAX:
- The protective effect lasts up to 60 days;
- Perfectly cleans;
- Shine restoration;
- Creates a water-repellent layer;
- Protection from dust adhesion.
PROTECTION AND SHINE
The main purpose of Aim-One Polishing Paste is to clean and protect paintwork from weather, salt and road grime. Polish Wax refreshes the color of the paint, restores shine and restores the lacquer layer to its original brightness. The polish is suitable for cars of various colors. The polish is easily applied using a special sponge included in the kit, so the product is suitable for the manual polishing method “DIY car polishing”. Best results are achieved when polishing paste is applied to a non-heated (cool) body surface
- Wash and dry the car body.
- Apply wax from a jar to a damp sponge, rub the product in a circular motion over the treated surface of the body with a thin layer.
- Apply the polish in small patches.
- 10-15 minutes after waxing, wipe with a clean soft fabric.
- Wash the sponge after use and store dry and clean.