ABRASIVE Polish Wax
Mode of application
ABRASIVE Polish Wax for polishing scratches on body paintwork. The abrasive polish contains micro-particles that remove even the most stubborn dirt and residue marks without damaging the paint. Restores the luster of the painted surface and easily removes stains, minor scratches, abrasions, grease and oil that cause the surface to tarnish. This is a simple and easy-to-use tool, a special sponge is included in the kit.
BENEFITS OF ABRASIVE POLISH WAX:
- ● Degreases effectively;
- ● Cleans perfectly;
- ● Removes minor scratches and scuffs;
- ● Refreshes the appearance of the body;
- ● Adds shine;
- ● Prevents oxidation.
PROTECTION AND SHINE
The main purpose of Aim-One Polishing Paste is to clean and protect paintwork from weather, salt and road grime. ABRASIVE Polish Wax forms a film that protects the bodywork. Refreshes the color of the paint. The polish is suitable for cars of various colors. The polish is easily applied using a special sponge included in the kit, so the product is suitable for the manual polishing method “DIY car polishing”. Best results are achieved when polishing paste is applied to a non-heated (cool) body surface.
- Wash and dry the body of the car.
- Apply the polish to a damp sponge and rub it gently over the surface to be treated.
- Polish the surface longitudinally and transversely.
- When treating small scratches, move the sponge across the surface perpendicular to them.
- After drying, wipe the surface with a clean soft fabric.
- Wash the sponge after use and store dry and clean.