Mode of application
Brake Cleaner is efficient, easy to use and economical in consumption. It is intended for quick and complete cleaning of car rims, brakes, brake system elements and other metal surfaces. The product easily removes oil, technical fluids, asbestos, metal and brake dust. This improves braking performance and reduces wear on parts. The main effect is the degreasing of surfaces.
BENEFITS OF AIM-ONE BRAKE CLEANER:
- Effectively removes most common dirt;
- Works as a general purpose degreaser;
- Universal - suitable for all modern types of brake mechanisms;
- Without a sharp (pungent) smell;
- Easy to use;
- Applied accurately.
QUALITY AND COST-EFFECTIVENESS
The Brake Cleaner is distinguished by its quality packaging. The cylinder is filled under high pressure, the shape of the nuzzle is needle-like, thus point pressure is created on the area of the workpiece, which makes it possible to wash off dirt well. The agent acts immediately after application: the dirt is quickly and easily washed off, and the cleaner evaporates quickly enough, the part remains dry and fat-free. Due to the cylinder being filled completely and the accuracy of application, an economical use of brake cleaner is achieved. The product is designed for amateur and professional use.
For outdoor use!
- Shake the bottle thoroughly;
- Hold the balloon vertically at a distance of 10 - 15 cm from the workpiece;
- Spray generously on parts to be cleaned;
- Let the washable dirt drain;
The bottle sprayer has a nozzle - a small tube for greater application accuracy. Avoid getting cleaner on plastic and rubber parts