Mode of application
Bugstar Cleaner quickly and easily removes tar, insects and other contaminants from car paintwork. This is a worthy alternative to professional products: it is easy to apply, works flawlessly, and can be used by amateur motorists.
BENEFITS OF AIM-ONE BUGSTAR CLEANER:
- effectively eliminates bitumen, grease and other body contaminants;
- acts quickly - within 30 seconds;
- adheres well to vertical surfaces;
The Bugstar Cleaner tar cleaner includes active substances that easily penetrate materials such as bitumen, tar, grease, oil. In addition, the product washes away bird droppings and insect particles, restoring the car's original shine. The aerosol is easy to apply - by simply spraying onto the area to be treated. In order to remove dirt, it is enough to spray the product, wipe the area to be cleaned with a cloth and rinse off the residue with water. In rare cases, insect and bitumen cleaner is applied twice to achieve a brilliant result. This product must not be applied to headlights, rear-view mirrors, plastic and chrome products, as well as unpainted surfaces.
- Shake the bottle well before use;
- Apply a generous layer of the agent on a dry, contaminated surface;
- Wait 20-30 seconds;
- Wipe soluble dirt with a soft rag, which is also better to moisten with the product;
- Remove dirt;
- For stubborn stains, repeat the procedure.