Mode of application
Paint Remover is a paint remover designed to remove old layers of paint from any metal surfaces. The product is widely used in the surface treatment of cars, motorcycles, tools and mechanisms and spare parts. It is used in auto, household and industrial fields. The paint remover comes in a convenient 450 ml can with a high-quality sprayer
BENEFITS OF AIM-ONE PAINT REMOVER:
- effectively dissolves old paint, lacquers and enamels;
- even removes several layers;
- versatile for car and home use.
RELIABLE AND EASY PAINT WASH-OFF
The remover is easily applied by spraying onto the contaminated area. It works effectively - the old paint is separated from the metal surface. It takes 15 minutes to dissolve the paintwork, after which its residues must be washed off with water.
The wash in the aerosol can is convenient to use: the can is well filled and equipped with a high-quality spray. Some types of materials are unsuitable for processing - test the effect of the product on a small, inconspicuous area. Do not allow the product to come into contact with plastic and rubber parts, as this may cause a change in their properties.
- Shake the bottle thoroughly before use.
- Surfaces that do not need to be treated must be well protected.
- Apply the paint remover to the surface to be treated from a distance of 25-30 cm. Within 15 minutes, a chemical reaction will begin - the agent will foam and separate the old layers of paint.
- Rinse off the remaining paint with clean water.
- If not all layers of old paint were removed with the first application of the product, the remover should be reapplied