Caliper Spray Paint HI-Temp Red
Mode of application
Caliper Spray Paint HI-Temp (Red) is a paint for brake calipers (red), intended for painting brake calipers and drum brakes of cars and motorcycles. The product creates a strong durable coating that withstands extreme loads and high temperatures during braking. The paint can withstand temperatures up to 360 ˚С. The spray comes in a convenient 450 ml bottle with a high-quality atomizer.
BENEFITS OF AIM-ONE PAINT:
- universal use (for all types of calipers);
- high-quality spraying;
- heat resistant;
- dries quickly;
- long lasting coverage.
CONVENIENT AND DURABLE PAINT
Caliper Spray Paint HI-Temp is easily applied with the push of the can button. The paint adheres quickly and firmly to the treated surface. The painted metal parts of the brake system get not only a beautiful appearance, but also anti-corrosion protection. The layer obtained after application is strong and durable: it is resistant to aggressive environmental influences (road reagents, sand and stones). Caliper Spray Paint HI-Temp forms an even layer of spectacular red color on the surface. The material does not fade or corrode
- Clean and degrease the calipers from dust, oily stains, rust.
- Dry the calipers before applying.
- If you have not removed the calipers from the car, cover the adjacent areas with painter's tape or film to prevent paint from getting in.
- Shake the can gently before use.
- Spray the paint at a distance of 15-25 cm in a thin even layer so that streaks do not form. It is recommended to apply 8-10 layers.
- Depending on the weather conditions, the layers are applied at intervals of 2-3 minutes. At low temperatures, the time between applications will be longer.
- Paint each caliper one at a time.
- After 15 minutes after the surface has dried, you can proceed with the reassembly of the part.