Mode of application
Universal protective coating for the car and its elements. Protects against rust, minor mechanical and vibration damage. Protects the bottom, car fenders, sills from stones, gravel, coarse sand. Convenient to use on your own.
BENEFITS OF UNDERCOAT PROTECTOR:
- possesses acid-resistant and petrol-resistant properties;
- high covering ability;
- has high adhesion;
- protects against minor mechanical damage;
- has soundproofing properties;
- allows subsequent painting.
PROTECTION AND RELIABILITY
Anti-gravel coating is suitable for application on most types of surfaces (metal, plastic). The elastic structure densely covers the entire surface of the treated area, including uneven areas. After hardening, it forms a durable thick layer that protects against external damage and eliminates noise and vibration. Insulates heat when applying a layer with a thickness of 0.5 to 1 mm. Reinforces the metal panels of the car body by applying a thick layer. Reliably protects from salt, reagents, water and small abrasive impact.
Does not form smudges even on vertical surfaces. The coating has a dark color, which allows you to control the area of application. The composition is easy to apply, there is no need for the use of additional devices. It has high adhesion, which allows you to apply any paint over the composition
- Thoroughly clean the treated surface from dust, rust, grease and oil stains, then dry it.
- Areas not intended for treatment must be covered.
- Shake the can well for 2-3 minutes before use.
- Spray the product from a distance of 30 cm.
- Wait 30-60 minutes for the topcoat to dry.
- After complete drying of the coating, a new layer can be applied.
- It is not recommended to use the product on the following car parts: body, engine, silencer, radiator, suspension springs and other moving parts.