Blue RTV Gasket Maker Neutral Type
Mode of application
Blue Gasket Maker - silicone sealant - blue gasket. The product is designed to withstand heating in the range from -60 to +315 C, it is universal in application. It can be used in motors and other types of equipment with high temperature operation. If necessary, the product is applicable for economic, domestic purposes (for sealing, connecting parts).
BENEFITS OF AIM-ONE BLUE SEALANT:
- universal application;
- wide temperature range up to + 315 С;
- neutral (odorless);
- resistant to water, oils and antifreeze.
The Blue Gasket Maker Silicone Sealant is formulated with a neutral base that sets it apart from its market peers. The gasket material does not react with substances, does not oxidise and does not break down under the action of lubricants, technical fluids. In addition, the composition practically does not emit any odour when applied, which is a great advantage for car services. The tool is easily and quickly applied, dries in 8-12 minutes, takes shape in an hour, completely polymerizes within a day. As a result of the hardening, a strong layer of flexible, elastic material is formed that can withstand vibration, pressure, and mechanical stress.
- Thoroughly clean the surface to be treated
- Pierce the seal of the tube with the upper side of the cap, put on the supplied nozzle, cut the tip of the nozzle to the desired size
- Apply sealant around the perimeter of the cleaned surface, forming a layer 2-3 mm thick
- Let it dry for 8-12 minutes
- Connect parts required for sealing
- Remove excess silicone
- Silicone will harden within an hour and will be fully stiffened within 18-24 hours