Spray primer black matt
Mode of application
Spray primer is a high-quality, quick-drying primer for general use. The product is easily applied by spraying from a can, intended for pre-treatment of surfaces before finishing painting. It is suitable for indoor and outdoor use.
BENEFITS OF SPRAY PRIMER:
- easy to apply by spraying;
- accurate application thanks to high-quality atomizer;
- high adhesion to various surfaces;
- dries quickly;
- ADVANCED FORMULA
Primer Aim-One can be used for painting car body parts, applicable in everyday life and outdoors. Due to the unique composition, the product perfectly adheres to the surface and dries completely in a few minutes. Immediately after drying, the painted surface can be wiped and washed with water. The applied paint does not emit toxic substances and is harmless to human health and the environment.
The spray is available in a convenient 450 ml bottle. It is equipped with a high-quality sprayer, which ensures accurate application of the primer to the treated element. This improves the quality of work and reduces the cost of funds.
- Protect the non-primed surface - cover adjacent areas and glass surfaces with masking tape or film to prevent primer from entering
- Shake the bottle thoroughly for 2 minutes
- Make a preliminary check, to do this, apply a primer to a small area of the surface to be treated
- Apply the primer evenly at a distance of 15-30 cm, let dry for 5-10 minutes
- After the primer dries, the surface can be washed